The Boys

TV Show


This show is an Amazon original and I first heard of it because I follow Chace Crawford on Instagram and he is in it and was talking about it. I looked into it a little more and it turns out that it is about superhero's that end up taking advantage of there stardom... A lot like celebrities do in our world so it seems like something that would probably end up happening. It has Chace Crawford or Gossip Girl and Karl Urban of Star Trek and Thor and about a billion other things and also Jack Quaid who is new to the scene but acting royalty. Jack Quaid is the son of Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan! Also he is in a few things like Hunger Games and Plus One but he wasn't well known during Hunger Games. I have a feeling that he has hit his stride and 2019 is the real start for him.


This show is about exposing the "Sups" as the jerks that they are and make sure they don't get access to the military. There is also another twist that made it even weirder that made it so that they really better come back for another season. It's a little vulgar but it is also hilarious! I watched the whole thing in 2 days and my husband watched it with me. That is a surprising thing too these days. My husband isn't liking the stuff that I'm liking... But anyway...


I recommend this to everyone because it is just straight funny! I loved every minute!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real