Black Mirror

TV show

This is a British TV show about the possible perils of technology and it's effect on our lives. It focus's on video games and virtual reality and other things like that and the way we could eventually become if we don't stop our reliance on technology. It was as creepy as anything I've ever seen! I liked that they tell different stories every episode too. They went into so many things that legitimately could happen, but probably wouldn't.

There were a lot of fun people in these episodes. For example Miley Cyrus had an episode. It was so trippy though! I mean, I don't know how else to say it but the show is insane! It's so good but so scary! I think you should watch it but it is British so they swear a lot. Like a ton! But there also aren't that many episodes so I went through them fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real