Hobbies-Shopping

Hi guys, I feel like I should have another hobbies one but I don't have any new hobbies. One thing that did happen is I dipped crazy far into my savings because I went on a month long shopping spree. I am seriously stressed about it, but I got so many things that I really needed! When I recognized that this was happening I started buying clothes for my friends kids! I have Christmas all taken care of for everyone! Now I start the down side where I have to replenish my savings account. Which means I will be working as much as possible next month. I'm unbelievably stressed that I let this happen, but it was worth it in the moment... So for the rest of the year I'm only buying groceries!


I mentioned in a post about a year ago that I was trying to get into real estate as a side hustle. I'm still working on that and right now my plan is to be able to make another step towards this goal in 2021. My current plan is to refinance this year, pay off our loan for our basement renovation next spring and by the end of next year have enough money to start renovating the upstairs of my home. When I get the whole house fixed then I want to rent out the top and the bottom as 2 different apartments and buy a new house. Eventually I want to have 5 houses in a few different kinds of places. For example, I want a cabin in the mountains that I can rent out and a beach house somewhere that I can rent out. I also have another side hustle that I'm working on but I am still trying to find capital for this one.


Next on my list to learn to do is coding. I have a couple of projects around my house to do but when I'm done with those I'm going to start an online program. Since I brought it up I guess I'll tell you my plan for the rest of the year. In October I want to start coding and November I want to start my new side hustle and by December I want to make a new website! That is my goal! So I guess you could say my hobby right now and living a life I don't have... But I'm working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real