A Simple Favor

Movie


This movie came out about a year ago but as you guys know, I don't go to the movies. So I finally watched this movie because it is on Hulu now. But Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick! Together! I was so excited, all I really knew about the movie is that Blake goes missing and Anna is left looking for her. What I didn't know is that Henry Golding (Crazy Rich Asians) and Linda Cardellini (ER) are also in it and I love them too.


Blake played a very off-putting character... Like she's supposed to be this really fierce city-business woman but she came off really mean and anti-social. Anna Kendrick also played a different character. She seemed very innocent and naïve but also Anna so quirky. There were a lot of surprises in this show. When the movie started it seemed pretty straight forward a easy murder mystery. But it really wasn't! There was so many smaller details that made this a totally different/ unexpected story.


I can't describe it without giving the secrets away but it was such a great movie! It did swear a little and have some awkward intimate moments but it was so good!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real