Princess and the Frog

Movie


I didn't see this movie right when it came out because it came out when I was in college and I only watched what was actually on TV. Yeah that was a long time ago. After a little while I started getting movies from Redbox a lot but that was later. I didn't see it until probably 3 years later in fact. But I loved it from first watch! It had everything that Disney princesses need but also has the fun New Orleans vibe that I desperately want to experience in real life.
Anika Noni Rose was also in Dreamgirls so you know she's one of my favorite singers. They also got TV royalty Terrance Howard, John Goodman and Oprah! I love Disney anyway but I love that this is the first American princess (at least I think it is...) Also I really appreciated that she and the prince were both supposed to learn. Most Disney movies like this expect the princess to just sit around until the prince comes to find her. It was time for a more accurate view of women.
Ne-yo sings a song for it and it also became one of my favorite songs. The soundtrack is so good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real