The I-Land

TV Show


This is a Netflix show that was suggested to me by Netflix... It looked like a Lost rip-off but it was not! It actually had a big twist that was really interesting. Kate Bosworth and Alex Pettyfer are in it but not necessarily stars which seems kind of weird. The star of the show is Natalie Martinez who I don't know but is apparently in everything that I haven't seen before. She has 30 credits on her IMDB which is kind of a lot and they aren't just single episodes like her partner in the show Ronald Peet who has 22 single episodes.
Fun Fact Kate is actually the producer too. I love that so many actors are given these chances now. Kate does play a pretty strong supporting role but Alex is barely in it. Oh Kyle Schmid is in it too. He's from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, he's been around for a little bit. I like him anyway.
Anyway like I said it kind of follows the same story line as lost except that there isn't a plane and no proof that anyone is injured. Which makes everything more mysterious. There is also only 7 episodes so it is a quick watch and pretty interesting. I suggest watching it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real