Wildfire

TV show


This is a blast from my past, it started in 2005 and went 4 seasons. It was on the CW, now Freeform and that is where I watched the most TV. I was just looking for things to watch with my husband who is very picky. I saw Wildfire and remembered how much I liked it so I added it to my list to watch later.
I did watch it later and it was as good as I remembered! Typical of shows that happened in these years, I missed many episodes and somehow didn't even finish the show... And I used to think that Junior was so hot! But this time Ryan Sypek wasn't my style, he was too clean, almost boring. But that didn't stop me from wanting him to end up with Genevieve Cortese's character Kris. This show was the perfect love triangle! Between the teenagers/young adult love lives and the mom and her love life there is a lot of complicated stories.
On top of all the fantastic family, competition, and love drama there is also horses. I love horses and I loved to watch this show because of the relationship between people and their horses. I mean, I know its a TV show but I love the relationship between Kris and Wildfire more than any of the characters.
This show wasn't the biggest and Kris and Junior are the only ones who have been in anything that I've seen since. And I only saw them on other CW shows. Kris had a reoccurring role on Supernatural where she met her husband Jared Padalecki! Junior has been on a few shows but I can only think of Greek. Although Ken Davis Sr and Pablo were in Legally Blonde which is fun. And Matt Ritter used to date Rumor Willis!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real