Disney + part 2

The new movies that came out after I only had streaming.


The Descendants takes the children of Disney Villains and Princesses and shows what has happened since the villains were defeated and how happily ever after looks. This movies focuses on Maleficent (Kristen Chenoweth) and her daughter Mal (Dove Cameron,) the Evil Queen (Kathy Najimy) and her daughter Evie (Sofia Carson,) Cruella De Vil and her son Carlos (Cameron Boyce RIP,) and Jafar and his son Jay and Belle (Keegan Connor Tracy) Beast and their son Ben. Ben becomes king and decrees that some of the children of the villains go to school on the mainland instead of their dangerous island. They come to school to shake it up but, that is not how it ends. Also it's a musical...


The Descendants 2 takes those same kid characters and the success that they have in school and adds some drama from Uma (China Anne McClain) Ursula's daughter; Harry, Captain Hook's son; and Gil, Gaston's son who are still on the Island and trying to run things. A whole lot happens and a lot of music and fun and drama. Belle and Beast are really the only parents in this one though. The kids are doing their own thing now. And there is a 3rd movie but it's not on Disney + yet so I guess I'll watch that later.


Zombies stars Milo Manheim who I fell for on Dancing with the Stars even though he was 17... He was so good, he danced with one of my favorites and they earned second place even though they definitely should have won. I have no idea how Bobby won, it still pisses me off. Anyway I knew that he was on a Disney show but I had never seen it and didn't even know what it was. Then I started watching American Housewife and he was on that for an episode too. It turns out that he was on AH because his Zombies co-star Meg Donnelly was the daughter who is fantastic on American Housewife! I love Taylor so much almost as much as I love her other Disney boyfriend Trip who was on Girl Meets World! But I'm sorry this is about Zombies which is fantastic! It's a cheerleader vs. zombie movie and it gets pretty intense. I love the characters and I plan to watch this movie a lot over the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real