Disney +

I honestly quit watching all of my other things and have been watching everything on Disney +


So now I have to tell you all of the stuff that I have watched including some new things that I have never seen. I started out by watching a classic.


Jungle Book (the cartoon) I hadn't seen this in about 20 years? But it was so fun and it blows my mind that I still know all the songs. However as you get older you start seeing things from a different perspective and while watching it, I hated Mowgli. He's such an annoying kid! He doesn't know that he's had help from every angle, everyone in the jungle has taken care of him. He thinks he's invincible and he's not. It drove me crazy!


High School Musical 1-3 I thought I hadn't seen the 3rd one but I guess I have because well I remembered it. I was in High School and played soccer against the school where it was filmed when the first one came out so I watched it many times and I had just graduated and was starting college in St. George where the second one was filmed when that came out. So it was a local product for me and on top of it I had gone to Jr. High with one of the supporting basketball players. But more than feeling connected to the show, I loved the music and while watching this time I felt very real sadness that Zac and Vanessa have moved on from each other and they made such a great pair! They both seem happy now but they were so good together!


The Goofy Movie another classic! I had this tape as a kid and I loved the movie, the music and everything about this show! I really did remember the whole thing so it was fun but I don't have a lot to say about it except that my husband hadn't seen it so I made sure that he watched.


Camp Rock 1 and 2 was nowhere near the caliber of HSM but in honor of the Jonas brothers reuniting and being all mature and married, I watched it and reminisced about when I first saw it and thought it was so fun. Also I love Alyson Stoner and I miss her.


The Cheetah Girls 1-3 I don't know if this is obvious but I really like musicals... But Cheetah girls is different for me because I also read the books as a teenager! Raven was not my choice to play Galleria but she was the Disney Channel star so it makes sense. Also I loved the other 3! Chanel is my favorite. I don't think the movies would be successful as not Disney though...


Well I'm going to do a part 2 of all the newer stuff that I had never seen before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real