Kiss me First

TV show


This show is on Netflix but it was made and produced in England. It has a Black Mirror feel but it is way more detailed. The star Leila loses her mom and escapes the real world by diving into a virtual reality where fighting is the way of life. I see it as a mix between Fortnite and the Matrix. The trouble starts when she finds a group that hang out exclusively with each other in a crazy other world made by a hacker. I'm still not real sure what Leila did to piss off this hacker but it sets up a series of crazy events.
The show itself is really weird and I didn't follow it very well but the story works and was pretty cool. I didn't know any of the actors in it, they were British. The show only has one season so there isn't really a lot to tell you unless you want me to tell you the whole show. It was really weird and I don't know if I would watch it knowing what I know now... Basically if you like Black Mirror and the Matrix you will probably like this show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real