Spider-man Far From Home

Movie


OMG from the second this movie started I was laughing. I don't know what it is about these movies these days but I love it so much. I think Marvel movies have always been pretty funny but ever since Thor Ragnarok it's been different. They have been more comedies with action and I am here for it! I love Tom Holland and I actually really love Ned and MJ too. Basically Peter's high school life is fantastic in the way that he just accepts his place as a nerd. He's such a cute and funny nerd though! There is no way that he doesn't date!


Obviously this movie doesn't have RDJ but it does Happy, Nick Fury, and Maria Hill so that's fun! I did not like Jake Gyllenhaal in this character... I don't like Mysterio anyway but Jake was weird! I guess he was playing to the high schooler Peter but he was so weird to him. I think it just seemed like he was so condescending and obviously trying too hard to seem like the good guy. Peter was so childish and passed the buck to another psycho. I don't know how to say what I think of Mysterio but I don't like him.


Here is the thing with Marvel comics, they have so many weird villains and some of them are good and some of them is bad and I think the only good thing about Mysterio is his back story but no way is the back story any type of legitimate. Tony Stark was a nice guy! Maybe that's what I didn't like, they were blaming Tony for them not being as smart as him.


Anyway, I loved the movie in spite of Mysterio and Jake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real