Holiday in the Wild

Movie


Rob Lowe and Kristen Davis come together in a very cute but kind of confusing story. I admit though, that my knowledge of Rob Lowe made it confusing to me. It was obvious that they were going to fall in love and live happily ever after but I like Rob so much in real life that I no longer like watching him fall in love with anyone except his cute wife. Also fun fact: Kate's son Luke is in real life John Owen Lowe! So not only is Rob Lowe telling someone else that he loves her his son is also calling her mom! Confusing!


But there were elephants! And cool beautiful scenery! It was a really cool movie, I just had my hang ups... It was the perfect little Christmas love story. Generic but cute and fun.


I guess I should tell you a little about the movie. My co-worker was making fun of me for watching it saying "let me guess, business woman goes back home and meets up with her high school love interest" and I said no the other one, "woman goes through a divorce and has to go to Africa to find herself" But she does and she's a vet and I want to be a vet. Plus I like her because of Sex and the City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real