Noelle

Movie


Anna Kendrick kills in this holiday movie. She plays Santa's daughter and Bill Hader plays her older brother. At some point their dad dies and Nick (Bill) has to take over. Noelle was told as a child that Nick would eventually be Santa and Noelle's job was to bring Christmas spirit and happiness to everyone especially her brother. But when Nick panics a week before Christmas Noelle has to fix everything!


I loved this movie and I'm a sucker for Anna K. She is perfect in this movie, she's so believable and lovable! Everyone else was alright, Billy Eichner is in it and he's not my favorite type of actor... There is a guy that Noelle met while in Phoenix trying to help her brother. This guy helps her and she in turn helps him but spoiler, he's not a love interest (which my friend Alyson was very upset about.) I didn't hate this because this story is telling us about independence and how loving yourself is often all you need to succeed.


I think this might be my actual favorite Christmas movie. I want to say something classic is my favorite but I can't think of anything that touched me like this one did. And I watched a lot of other Christmas movies the same day that I watched this one. Including Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas which was my favorite as a kid. I still love the song As Long As There's Christmas and I listen to it every year. But this one is way better. Everyone should watch it and nobody should ever say that Elf is their favorite Christmas movie ever again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real