Snowed-Inn Christmas

Movie

Yep I'm writing about a Lifetime Holiday show... I'm kind of embarrassed but truthfully, there are probably going to be a lot more this year. I have a lot more down time than I used to... And since I have said down time I am going to spend it watching all the festive movies that I can find. Anyway I chose this one for Haley James Scott AKA Bethany Joye Lenz. Which is why I watch most of the Lifetime and Hallmark movies that I do. Most of these actors are from really popular shows that they then become known for and it's hard for them to get passed it.

I didn't know the dude in this one but Andrew Walker was fantastic! He was a weird kind of cocky where he's cute and all but kind of goofy but seems to just be himself. There was only one part where he was talking about "boarding" and I was like ok that's why he's considered a jerk at the beginning of the show. But even that portrayal is just his character. I am sure he's been in other of these kind of shows playing the innocent small town boy because that's what he should be doing, he doesn't play cocky New Yorker the best...  But he is cute which makes him great too.

They find the perfect little Christmas town on their way to somewhere else but it ends up being the perfect situation to find themselves and the Christmas spirit. It was very cute and I am actually so glad I watched it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real