Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Movie


A few years ago we learned that Star Wars was starting a new trilogy. Of course it was a big deal because Star Wars is the ultimate classic. So to prepare, my friends and I all got together and watched episodes 1-6. I slept through literally all of them... And I haven't watched any of them outside of the theater since. Don't get me wrong, I go to see all of them opening week because I do like them. My favorite is Rogue One though. This one is way better than I expected.


Rey was perfect, Kylo Ren was perfect, Leia was weird because Carrie Fisher died before filming... Chewie also died but was less noticeable naturally. There were a few super crazy parts that I covered my face for. Daisy and Adam were so intense the whole time which made for epic parts. However, there were so many great nostalgic moments that I went "awww" for. There were even a few funny parts.


I'm trying so hard not to spoil it but it was by far the best in this trilogy even though it was way too long... I'm really curious what Daisy's career is going to be like after this. I hope she can get work after. Anyway, since I can't spoil anything I'm going to end it by saying I plan to watch it again. In the theater... That is significant because I hate the theater.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real