The Lion King

Live action


I always knew that I would watch this movie but I wasn't really looking forward to it... I like the classics and I knew I would like the one I was used to. I was watching it so angrily that I wasn't even scared in the gorge! I was like I have no connection to this Mufasa I don't even care! But don't worry, I still cried. The voice actors all did great though. They were believable.


I don't like Seth Rogan or Billy Eichner... I find them both incredibly annoying. But I love Keegan Michael Key and Donald Glover and you know Beyoncé is kind of a big deal... Also James Earl Jones reprises his Mufasa role!


Since this is such an old story I feel like everyone knows it and I don't know what to say about it. I would choose the cartoon over this one every day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real