Younger

TV show


I know this show isn't over but I just binged everything that's out and so I'm going to write about it because I was crazy obsessed about it. Sutton Foster (Liza) is now my queen! She plays this part perfectly! She is so awkward in a way where she knows she's lying to everyone (which she is...) So when she's trying to act younger she's awkward and when she's "acting her age" she's awkward about that!


On top of Sutton Foster being brilliant, Hilary Duff, Nico Tortorella, and Debi Mazar play her crew and they are all fantastic! She goes from being alienated and lonely to having a family! It does seem a little weird when her daughter comes around but she makes it work. Also the writer and creator are Darren Star who also created Beverly Hills, 90210; Melrose Place; and Sex and the City! So he's basically TV royalty.
I'll probably add to this later because it's not over but I wanted to get this information out so that people can watch this show! I always thought it sounded interesting but I never tried to watch it because I don't have TV and I didn't bother to find it anywhere. But when I saw it on Hulu I was like this is my chance! So I watched all 6 seasons and loved it so much! They are the best at the "will they-won't they" love story! Like there is a new one every season (It's not always Liza.) I have literally fallen for every character. I love them and I want them all to be happy, except 1 person because their happiness comes at the expense of my favorite character... So can't have that. But it's such a great story and great characters and well the story telling is everything! I love it in a way that I love Gilmore Girls... Which is my favorite show and I can't wait to watch it again!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real