Friends with Benefits

Movie


So the other day was New Years and I went out to a party outside of town. At said party we played games until a little before midnight when we got ready to celebrate the new year. Then we started dancing and actually started partying. So we didn't leave until after 1 and then we drove to my friend's house and hung out a little bit making sure everyone was ready to drive home. Then I took the back roads to avoid the DUI checkpoints just in case. All of this made it so I didn't get home til after 2 and in bed til almost 3. Being out in the cold that late made me sick... So the next day I stayed home and watched all I favorite chick flicks... Ok not really, I just went through my Plex alphabetically and picked movies that way. I'll probably write about a lot of these movies because I love them and it was the perfect sick day.


Sorry, now to the movie. Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are gold and perfect together! I loved their characters and the way they acted them! I have had Closing Time stuck in my head since. Turns out its not Third Eye Blind! I also think that this storyline happens all the time, we decide we don't need relationships to get relationship benefits. I guess the most common one for me was friend-zoning guys and maybe cuddling with them but occasionally more. But I never ended up dating anyone that I kissed... I was broken... I think usually you have to just let those kind of relationships go before you can find someone else.


Also Justin's relationship with his family although stressful, is one of my favorites. Sammy the Magnificent is so cute and great and I love Jenna Elfman anyway but I can picture her having a kid like that in real life. I really like Bryan Greenberg too from his time on One Tree Hill although he's not great in this show. And Patricia Clarkson who is one of those actress' who is like a mother to all of us.


I freaking love this movie! It's way better than Mila's husband's film of the same storyline...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real