Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

Movie


Ok I don't like changing the classics. I mean I don't want to like changing them... I liked Wicked way more than the Wizard of Oz... I like the Pentatonix... I like Disney's Descendants but I didn't really like the first Maleficent... It just didn't play the same way. But one of my best friends asked to go see it with her and I was like yeah good bonding and I really don't go to movies much.


But I really liked this one. It had a twist that I was shocked that hadn't been spoiled. I literally watched the whole movie leaning forward hand on face shocked. I don't know if that translates but I rarely get that excited and I was excited the whole movie. Angelina was bomb and Michelle was terrible but very good at it. Elle was fine but just an extra in my opinion. Also I  love all the fairies so much and they all came off so innocent and they were just caught in a battle that they weren't even really involved in.


Not to spoil anything but all of the Moor people were so open and loving and they gave everything for the others. It was beautiful and it made what happened all the more sad. The innocence made the movie almost hard to watch but it was so beautiful and I loved it so much! Plus that twist!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real