Mean Girls

Movie


Another movie that I watched when I was sick. Obviously another classic... This is a Lorne Michaels production and has many SNL royals in it specifically Tina Fey, Amy Pohler, Tim Meadows, Molly Shannon and Ana Gasteyer. On top of their comedic genius we have Lizzy Caplan from Freaks and Geeks, Neil Flynn of Scrubs, Jonathan Bennett, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, and Amanda Seyfried who all became big deals after this movie. Well actually I think this was Lindsay's last big movie... But also this role seemed like the ultimate Lindsay role... Like that's how she really is. But I don't know her obviously.


This movie has all the quotes. "I'm a cool mom" "Get in loser we're going shopping" "Boo! you whore" "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" "grool" "there's a 30% chance that it's already raining" "she doesn't even go here" "The limit does not exist" and 100 other perfect moments. But if you look at the movie as a whole, you realize that Cady is awful. She does whatever she does that she thinks will make people like her, even if she knows that it will hurt other people. Sure the plastics are also terrible, they knew that they were bad. Cady acted like a sweetheart and then turned. I know that she did come back at the end but she was still so annoying about it! I hate her! I watch the movie for Janice and Damien and the lower plastics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real