Toy Story 4

Movie


I'll start by saying not my favorite Toy Story... I mean, the story was alright but it was a reach. Like I didn't even know that Bo was missing all this time... Was that a thing? I do like the concept that some of the toys would rather be "lost toys" over being stuck in a weird toy store. I like that Bonnie is this super creative kid that can make herself a friend out of anything but her attachment style is a little weird. Like she made a toy out of garbage then got mad when she lost it...
This movie was like the opposite of the 3rd one and I think they did it on purpose because the 3rd one was all emotional and sappy. This one was full of adventure and a little creepy... I don't know what to say because it wasn't bad. It was a fun movie, I just didn't get the timeline and well the storyline. It was alright but I won't watch it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real