Spenser Confidential

Movie

Typical Mark Wahlberg movie. He's all heroic and the only one who can save the world. I did like the angle on this one but it wasn't that great of a movie. Post Malone was my favorite part and I barely know who that is. Mark and Alan Arkin are the only well known people in the whole show. Iliza Shlesinger is a funny comedian but I didn't really know who she was... I want to be able to talk more about this show but there really isn't a lot to talk about...
Mark plays a hero that then pisses everyone in the movie off because he's the only one in the world that has any sort of moral compass. There are a lot of weird action moments and some weird comedy moments. It's very typical Mark Wahlberg. Between Marky Mark and Dwayne the Rock Johnson, I don't know who else makes any movies. I'm very sick of them and they are a lot of the problem with why nobody goes to the movies anymore.
Anyway if you like Mark Wahlberg and weird action movies than this is the movie for you. But I don't like it and I would not watch it again. Oh it was fun because they do a little bit of boxing and I could tell that his form was off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real