Trivia Night

Geeks Who Drink bar trivia

The other night I went out to a bar and played trivia with some co-workers. I was a little worried that I wouldn't know anything or that everyone would be too drunk and annoying. But it was so much fun! I personally knew a lot more answers then I thought I would and my friend knew a lot of others. It was a "team building" thing with some of the support staff at work. For A week (my work week) We had Andrew the lead, work flows Tom and Veronica, and me the trainer. We all made a great team although I don't know if Andrew and Veronica answered more than 3 questions together... Andrew played scribe a lot and they were both fun to have around. I knew Tom would be good at it, he's one of those people who just learn things. I really knew more answers then I thought though. We did really good.

I'm not one to hang out with people, that's why I find a clique and hang out with them until they leave me. I was strangely nervous to go to a bar with people who I know drink a bunch. It's still weird for me to have to give my ID to get in places... So I'm always thinking thoughts like "what if I drink too much and embarrass myself?" "Should I drive myself or get a Lyft?" "What else could happen?" And then I just fine, I got a little tipsy on my fruity little Trainwreck but I stayed late enough that I was sober by the time I left so I was able to drive home. It was a ton of fun and I even stayed to watch some karaoke. Andrew sang a few songs but he was the only one from our group who did. Oh Addriana and Connie from B week crashed too. It was great and I like hanging out with people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real