Blindspot

TV show


I saw an ad for this when it was first starting and it looked interesting but I didn't really watch set TV like that back then so I didn't watch it. And then I found out Luke Mitchell is in it and I liked him from apparently not popular show The Tomorrow People and then later on Agents. But I still didn't watch it. Then I was looking for random shows on Hulu and it was on there so I started watching it with my husband with the thought that he would not like it and I would be able to watch it on my own and finish it quickly. That didn't work, he actually really liked it. So I didn't watch it super fast at first but now that I am separated I finished it in 2 days... I watched more than a whole season in 2 days... I was staying up later because I couldn't go to bed when the characters were going through all of this.


This show was very intense almost every episode. It's the typical cop drama where nothing that actually happens could happen in real life. They make it seem like hackers can do anything they want and I don't believe that. I feel like most of the technology they use aren't possible. I picture Ironman when I hear how they solve the riddles and cases that they solve. The storyline is not that great... the characters are likable but the love story seems stupid to me but all super intense. The 2 main people obviously fall in love and the tension in the first 2 seasons is great but once they actually end up together I don't buy the relationship. It's a little weird...


But the individual characters and the team as a whole is actually pretty good TV. You have Kurt Weller, he's very hot in that scruffy/manly way. He doesn't seem like he has much emotion but he does. Jane Doe/Remy is beautiful and mysterious in a sexy way. Patterson is the coolest nerd ever but still a badass and really comes into her own in later seasons. Reid is the other kind of nerd where he is all about protocol and rules in a boring way. Tasha is a weird mix of hot mess and rude and still a badass... I don't always like her but sometimes I really like her. She's a complex character. And together they work really well.
Anyway all of this is a little premature because there is another season and I did not know it was still going. But that is a whole year away so I guess I'll just update this in a year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real