Quarantine

I know we've been staying home for a few weeks now but I am an essential employee as I work in a lab that tests for COVID-19 but with my schedule this is the first full week that I've been at home. And at my parent's home at that... It's been rough. Luckily for me, I started the week with therapy by webcam and it went so well that I signed up for another session the next day. But also the first day we went over things to do to stay focused during quarantine. That includes keeping a routine and doing stuff that we wouldn't normally do. So I set up a schedule;

  Wake up at 9
  Work until 1 then make lunch
  Chores until 6 when I make dinner
  TV from 7-11

That worked great for Tuesday and Wednesday but by Thursday I was an hour late to everything. I think that is okay for now because when I'm at work I take my lunch at 2 and I really don't need to sleep from 11-9... But I'm concerned with keeping my schedule so that I don't totally hate going back to work. And as far as work goes, I mostly just play on my computer while sitting at my dad's desk. I take surveys where I earn money. I've made $10... so not much but it's something. Chores have ended up being mostly cooking but yesterday I hung my pictures up on my wall in my childhood bedroom. Ended up taking longer than I thought because my dad doesn't want me to put holes in the wall (even though I hung up posters in that room for 20 years.) Anyway, I ended up using command strips and they are not holding the way I would like them to. I had 3 things fall and one thing fell 4 times and broke but I fixed it. Today I decided to switch it up and I've been watching TV since 11. It's almost 2 now and I'll stick with my hour later lunch schedule and I will probably end up doing some cooking but then come right back down. But my deal with watching all the TV today is that I have to leave the house tomorrow.

I admit that I do not write this as I'm releasing it, in fact I'll be going back to work the day before this is posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real