Scream Queens

TV show

I started watching this show back in 2015 when it first came out but I lost track of it. I got maybe halfway but it wasn't a good time... But recently I heard an interview Lea Michele did and she talked about how fun the show was and that it filmed in New Orleans. You all know how I love New Orleans, so I started watching it again. It only goes 2 seasons but it is very funny and weird.

It was produced by the same people as Glee and American Horror Story and it's kind of a mix between the two. At least how Glee started.... I thought it was kind of like a spoof of AHS but I think it's more of just a general spoof of all horror movies. I love Emma Roberts ever since her Unfabulous days and although her life seems to be a little dramatic anyway I still love her in everything I've seen her in. Lea is crazy in the best way in this show too. It also has stars like Nick Jonas, Ariana Grande, Taylor Lautner, Oliver Hudson, John Stamos, Kirstie Alley, Abigail Breslin, and the ulimate horror princess Jamie Lee Curtis. Also Billie Lourd who is Hollywood royalty but I didn't know that the first time I watched this show.

The first season was filmed at Tulane but it turns out that the second season went back to LA... lame!
But otherwise it's very funny in the stupidest way. I probably don't have to watch it again but it was fun and I really enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real