TV

Because what else is there?

I have watched so much TV in the last 4 days. And I caught up on a few different shows but haven't finished anything so I'm going to do a what to look for post.

First off on my last off week I started watching The Good Place and Scream Queens. I finished what Netflix has of the Good Place and it turns out the final season won't be on until Summer so I'll watch that and then write on it. I'll finish Scream Queens tomorrow and write about it for Wednesday's post.

But also I made a deal with one of my co-workers to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a season every other week. So I watched the first season and although it's super cheesy, I loved it. I almost kept going but then it wouldn't be fun to watch it with V. So I stopped and I guess will write about it in 6 weeks. I also started watching Good Girls. I caught up with it but it's also not over so I can't write about it. And now I'm watching Salem. That and Scream Queens will be my job for the rest of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real