Buffy Part 2

TV show
(spoilers)


Oh my gosh I love this show so much. I finished my other show before I started this season so I was a little worried that I would be more focused on the sadness of missing the other show but nope Buffy sucked me right in. Sarah Michelle Gellar is the ultimate 90s girl and Angel is so hot still. Spike and Dru were very fun additions to the show. Well ok Drusilla would drive me nuts if I had to deal with her for long but I do get her character. I really liked the relationship between Angel, Spike and Drusilla...


Also Seth Green is the best relationship for Willow! I love them. I mean score one for Xander and Cordelia but Oz and Willow are the best couple of the season. Oh and John Ritter is on this season playing kind of the perfect character for him... No offense. Also cameos from the very attractive albeit very young Wentworth Miller and on the same swim team Shane West! That's right! As if I haven't been lusting after him enough they had to put him on Buffy while I'm obsessing about him. Not fair... But also thank you because I love him.


The ending of this season is so big and so much information to take in. I'm probably going to move on to season 3 pretty quickly because that ending is too much and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real