Buffy Part 3

This season was different from the first episode. We see Buffy lonely and friendless which is not common for Buffy. Which makes sense because she did kill her boyfriend last season... But after a couple episodes things find their normal but the hits just kept coming. Another new slayer, a couple new watchers, new demons. There was always something going on behind the scenes. I don't think there was 1 episode where someone wasn't lying to the group.

And the vampires were not the villains this season. There were barely any vampires! There were witches and human corruption and other bad things but the vamps were at a minimum. The mayor of Sunnydale is a real creep... But I still cried when Doyle (from Gilmore Girls) named Buffy the Protector at the prom. I was like finally Buffy getting some real life recognition. I think it made her happier to continue this life.

I might be writing these quicker because I think Veronica is bailing on watching these with me so I can work on my own time line, but I'm still going to try to watch it slower so that I can really focus season to season. I don't want to watch it too fast and have it blend together. I've already had so many shows blend together during quarantine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real