Greek

TV show

This is another rewatch for me but I don't think I saw the last season... This show was perfect timing for me as it was about a freshman in college and his fraternity and I had just finished high school. Now I knew I wasn't going to rush a sorority or anything but it was fun to picture and imagine. Plus it got me into Plain White Ts. The theme song is Our Time Now and it's still one of my favorite songs. This is one of those shows where there are a few "will they won't they relationships" and love triangles. These actors haven't been in much since but Dale was in a movie once, Ashleigh was in 22 Jump Street, Cappie was in Once Upon a Time for a couple episodes, Casey was in an episode of Gray's Anatomy, Evan starred in the TV show Limitless, Rebecca was in a few episodes of Revenge, but I haven't seen Rusty or Cal in anything else. Oh Beaver was in a movie with Kellan Lutz and Frannie was in 911 dating a hot firefighter. There were a lot of other people who were in the series for an episode or 2 that I didn't know the first time but this time I noticed them.

I liked this show because I really liked Cappie and Rusty and Ashleigh. Casey was the hero so she got everything she wanted, even if it took her a little time. Ashleigh was the only one that I thought was straight up hot but Cappie and Evan had their moments and Casey and Frannie are probably considered really pretty just not my type. Rebecca and Cal are hot too I guess. The battle of the show was over whether Casey wanted the successful rich lawyer or the fun but kind of lazy caring guy. Not that my ex was a successful lawyer but he was more of the type I was supposed to end up with rather than the guy I would have normally picked. Ex was supposed to help me to be the best person that I could be anyway. I couldn't help but think about how now I needed a Cappie type. Someone who just wanted to be with me and we just kind of belonged even though it didn't seem like it sometimes. I don't mind being with someone I have to work to be with, it just needs to be right.

Evan spent a lot of time manipulating the people around him. Ex spent a lot of time not talking and therefore not saying what he was thinking. I don't think he was purposely manipulating me but he was definitely trying to distract me from what was really going on. Unfortunately it worked and I was focusing on our future instead of either of our current lives. Just like Casey and Evan were when they were together. So I'm not sure how I'm going to find one but I guess I'm officially looking for my Cappie. Ok not officially, I'm still not ready for that but when I am, that's what I'll be looking for. And hoping someone is thinking of me like a cute PWT song. "I don't know what this girl is after but she's a natural (natural disaster ) She's so sexy I had to have her she's a natural (natural disaster )"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real