Russian Doll

TV show


Natasha Lyonne stars in this twisty show about death. Charlie Barnett is also considered to be the second star but he doesn't really show up until episode 3 so he's definitely lesser. Also Amy Poehler is an executive producer which somewhat makes sense as it has a ton of humor but most of it is pretty dark... The nice thing about this show is that the episodes are pretty short, about 30 minutes, so they don't drag. And there are only 8 episodes so I ended up watching the whole thing in one night. On a night when I had work until 7 that night and still went to work the next morning. This is a short series.




Also would not recommend watching drunk or high because it seems hard to follow sober. There is a lot going on, it's like that movie Vantage Point where they show different things so you try to look for clues in each scene. Ok it's not like that because it's not the same thing happening over and over again, but it's just trying to catch hints from past scenes. It's freaky though because I started feeling anxiety over them not being able to end the loop they were trapped in.


It started making me feel trapped but obviously my cage is a little different, but I feel like I'm living the same day over and over again. Mine is virus related not death related but the anxiety is still here. I'm trying to switch it up and keep my brain active but it is not working. I'm afraid that I'm going to start having heart attacks like Natasha... I shouldn't be complaining because I know so many people have it worse but it's hard to look on the brightside. In other news, at work he have to wear facemasks and plastic face shields and so I can't breathe and I have vertigo, but at least I have work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real