Space Force

TV show


This show has a ton of really funny actors but it isn't the most funny show I've seen. It was kind or annoying in some parts but I appreciate the concept. This show is 100% making fun of the president, which makes sense to me... But Steve Carrell is so serious in it and I just wasn't here for his character. And I didn't understand his wife... But I loved his daughter and I love Spaceman Ali and her science friend. I liked their relationship. The chimp and the dog were the best part of the show! I loved them so much.


Okay I'll go into the storyline a little bit. Steve is in the Air Force and he gets promoted to a 5-Star General which I guess means you're the Commander of the Air Force? But then at his first meeting of other 5-Star Generals he finds out that he's not going to be the commander of the air force but instead, Commander of the brand new Space Force. Which every one else makes fun of... But he goes where he is needed and the president told him to run the new Space Force. He really does take it so serious... which is a character choice. John Malkovich plays the head scientist too and they become good friends despite hating everything about each other... But I appreciate that storyline too.


It's a funny show if you're cool with political satire. It wasn't my kind of humor but I get that some people will find it hilarious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real