Life update

I have been so busy and stressed so I haven't been able to actually finish anything... I'm going to start by telling you what is coming up and then I'm going to tell you what is going on in my life. So I am about to finish the 3rd and I think final season of Dark so I will update that. Actually this season is so crazy I think I'm going to write a whole new post but definitely going to spoil the first 2 seasons. Then I'm watching Workin' Moms and Jane the Virgin but in this climate I can't actually finish everything. Grace and Frankie dropped it's penultimate season this season and I can't decide if I want to watch it now or save it until the last season drops. I'm reading a book called Sushi For Beginners, but I'm actually really too busy to read... And I have a list of movie's that I'm looking for time to watch.

Now why I can't actually get around to focusing and finishing all these? Well as I think I've mentioned, I'm separated. And I guess about 2 weeks? 3 weeks? I'm not sure, but I got a text from a mortgage person talking about interest rates and how low we could go, and I decided to ask about just me refinancing and she said that would be possible so I said "let's do it." However I can't do that with the car in my name so Caleb has to take or sell the car. But that was a big step that we were waiting for so I also decided that it was time for us to go through with the divorce. So I started working on the divorce and then, Caleb got denied so he couldn't buy the car. So I couldn't buy the house. And I don't want to go through the divorce until all of that is done because legal matters mess with refinances. So basically I can't do anything until I sell the car. This is a very stressful waiting period...

So I chose to go camping for a few days to hide and then when I came back, I had chill plans with a guy who went and got himself sick so he never did hang out with me. Then I got a fantastic tarot reading and then an equally fantastic foot zone. I was feeling so confident and relaxed going in to my work week. And Tuesday was pretty chill I think. And then Wednesday... I got a text from Caleb saying he was offered full asking price on the car. I didn't respond right away because honestly I'm not exactly eager to sell currently, turns out I like the car. But I can't keep both so I know it will happen, anyway then he sends me the email that he got. Upon reading this I said, "no it's a scam" and had to kind of convince him. Luckily I did but that spurred me on to really separate our stuff. I even told someone I need to exercise him from my finances... Then after that whole mess I got news that one of my best friend's parents died so that sent me spiraling again. And then I was pretty off the rest of the week but I thought I had a respite coming with the holiday. The holiday was not a respite... What should have been a slow weekend at work, had me processing and manifesting (which means nothing to you but just know, I train people to do those but it's not really my job to do these things, I was covering.) Monday was the only day people were able to leave early and that was only a few of the day people and as soon as they left we got real work and everyone else had to stay and were kind of busy. It was a mess.

But now, I'm almost done with my work week and I'll have 3 days off until I come back and work for 3 days to cover for someone and then I'll have another 3 days off. But I'm writing this on Tuesday, I have therapy on Wednesday, hiking on Thursday, river tubing on Friday and back to work on Saturday. I'm still going to be so tired! It's a good thing I only have therapy on Wednesday... Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real