Workin' Moms

TV show


This show takes place in Canada so I don't really know any of the actors but Dan Aykroyd is in an episode or 2... It's very funny and actually seems pretty real. It follows a few different family dynamics but the main girls are all good friends. Probably my favorite character development is Ian though. He works so hard to be a good dad but doesn't actually have a job... it's an interesting concept.
Kate and Anne have been friends for a long time but when they have kids at the same time they join a mommy group so their kids can get into a good preschool (Is that a thing) And the series follows key people in this group. But instead of just following their family life, we follow them when they aren't with their kids. I tell you, I can not remember their kids names at all. Because they don't matter to the story... But I know all of Kate's co-workers and Anne's clients and Frankie's girlfriends but Rhoda is the only kid I can think of and that's because I like that name. But even though this is about the woman, the men add the right amount of humor to the show. They are very entertaining in a way that wives are on most shows...
I think that's what I really like about the show. These men are like trophy husband's they're around and successful but their successes are background to their wives. Anyway they are 4 seasons in and have been renewed for more. I would suggest watching it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real