House Updates

Because I don't really have anything else to talk about... I finally hired the contractor to start working which means I had to pay a lot of money... And I still have a lot more to pay... But that's called investment. I am pretty excited about this step. And I heard today that the title company finally has the documents for the new mortgage so I think this time I will really be good and finalized with the house. There really isn't any way to explain how stressful this process was. I mean we hit the 2 month mark last week and it still isn't over. I know I've been talking about this for a long time but I just can't believe this process and I've been through it 3 times now. Just other than the house I've started to shut down again. Remember how I was in April? Yeah that is hitting again... I'm trying so hard to stay busy but I just don't want to make plans. It's fine though, my next 2 off weeks I'll be out of town and then I start my new schedule. That's a whole new stressful thing... But hopefully I won't be too distracted and I can just play on the weekends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real