September is when everything changes...

Because of Oregon I didn't really do anything else last week to write about so I'm going to write about all the big things that September will hold because it's a lot. 1) Boston. Yeah with cheap tickets because of COVID, I took advantage and with 2 of my co-workers I am going to Boston. So far it's looking like we'll have to get a COVID test just to be allowed in to Boston... Then we will be driving a ton and I'm not really sure what we'll do but one of my friends is a local so I trust her to show me around. 2) Changing shifts and jobs for 2 months. I'm what they call a floor/row trainer. Which means I cover the people already processing. Basically if they make a mistake I research it and see if it's real and then I make sure that they are competent annually. And I work 8 days in a row and then take 6 days off. But now through October I will be doing new hire (teaching the new people how to process) and I will be working Sunday-Wednesday so I'm excited for that and I'm ready to switch it up for a little while. In November I'll be back to my 8/6 schedule. 3) When I get back from Boston I will sign and file my official divorce! That's the craziest thing I've ever said. That is the one thing in life that I thought would never happen. I've always planned my life far ahead adn I've imagined many different outcomes but in all of them I never thought I would get divorced. I don't feel bad about it, I think it's the best thing for both of us. But I never thought it would happen to me. I don't quit! I worked at dead end jobs until the company shut down. I've had jobs where they quit putting me on the schedule but I didn't quit because I don't know how to quit. It took me 7 years to get my associates but I never quit. And I guess this isn't me quiting either. It was his idea, but like I said he's right. Anyway when that get's finalized I'll tell you more about it. I officially bought my house so that isn't hanging over my head anymore. And I'm currently watching about 10 different shows that I legitimately rotate through daily. I'm rewatching Nikita and American Housewife and I'm watching the Sinner, Lucifer, Jane the Virgin, Buffy, Angel, and Unsolved Mysteries. So be ready for those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real