Somebody Knows Something 6

Podcast I don't know why I tried to listen to this. I like his voice but I hate how he organizes these storylines. Or maybe I just don't understand why he picks certain cases? It's just very boring... The first one was so good and I loved how sweet his voice sounded but they didn't solve the case. Season 2 wasn't bad either, but they still didn't solve anything. The season 3 took a more racial tone but they actually did solve the case and I think the guilty parties were arrested, at least the ones who were still alive. After that I don't even remember the cases. I don't know if season 4 or 5 were solved or not because I guess I was over his format? But then I still chose to listen to season 6. I made it through half of the season which is 3 episodes. I just get so mad when people assume that they are the only ones who care or are competent enough to solve the case. I was on board until I heard him say "so the police dug in the wrong spot," like they didn't even care to do their research or anything. Don't get me wrong, I think many police are D-bags who are only in it for "the glory" but that's not most of them. I think in general people want to do everything they can to help others and also do good at their job. I'm not all in on cops but I don't like when people think they know everything. Plus he rarely solves the case either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real