gratitude journal

I'm going to try to keep this and post it once a week. But I want to write something every day. Sunday 9/6 I'm grateful for travel economy. My parents have always been so afraid to travel. They think it costs too much money but I've found I make more money to spend on travel because I don't get so bitter all the time. If I start feeling trapped I'm no good to anybody. Monday 9/7 Balance. I'm not always great at it but I truly think if you keep balance you won't make any crazy bad choices that will hurt later. I have this shopping thing... I've had a problem since I first knew what money was... I would spend it as soon as I got it. I never stole, I never even borrowed, but I can't save. So one day I gave up shopping for 6 months! And then in 1 and a half months I had drained my savings. $2000 gone all because I tried too hard until I broke. So now, I have my subscriptions and I live in those means. People still give me crap but it's better this way. They just don't understand. Tuesday 9/8 I am grateful for my body. I have a fantastic body. I'm doing weird things with it right now like switching my routines and sleeping patterns and my body is feeling it and it's telling me that something isn't working. I have been feeling uncomfortable for weeks now and it comes when I eat something I shouldn't because I haven't been able to sleep. Basically my body heals itself when I get good sleep and I'm not doing that so my body is trying to heal itself when I'm awake but it doesn't work the same. So I am currently physically in distress but at least I can tell so that I can try to change my diet until I can find a routine that works. Wednesday 9/9 Friends. I was in a bad mood today when I came in to work but even just getting here I finally had people that were happy to see me. I had so many people say hi to me today and it really made me feel appreciated. I also had another friend that I haven't seen in years text me today. I have a friend that I think we were sisters in another life and everytime she texts me I get so excited and I just love her. Thursday 9/10 Puppies! My angels are the sweetest most annoying little monsters but sometimes they just look at me and I know I'll never need anything else. They love so much and they want nothing more than to please me. On Sunday the punk fluffy one actually bit me, not on purpose I just got in the way. But then he looks at me with his beautiful brown high-looking blood shot eyes and I feel bad for him. For the record he isn't mine necessarily. He's my brothers but he lives with me. When I was sleeping on Sunday my 2 somehow broke into my room and they came up on either side of me and just slept with me. It was perfect. I just love them so much! Friday 9/11 Soccer and Boxing. I went to my first boxing class since the shut down and I went too hard and was sore all day today but then I had a soccer game so it was a big weekend. I loved it so much! Saturday 9/12 Family. Tonight I went to a celebration of life for a friend's mom and it made me so grateful for all the people I love. Family and chosen family alike are constantly shaping me into a bigger better person. I'm not the closest with my family, like they aren't the people that I call if something happens. But I can rely on them if I need someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real