Haunting of Bly Manor

TV Show I think I actually liked this one better than Hill House... But maybe just for the accents. Although I think I'm going to try to watch that again this season too. But the twins, Cheryl and the younger dad are in this one too. I really like the characters in this show. I like the premise of having a big beautiful house with a big garden area and an old story. I like the way this series throws in random episodes about people's past. Like eventually we get all the back story but it's not all at once. I like the way this show gets tense but doesn't do anything so the tension keeps longer. This one has a weird dream element too. I wonder how these producers and writers dream because Hill House and Bly Manor are both very dream oriented. I don't have a lot to say about this so it will be a short post but it's also a short series. I watched it in 2 days and I probably could have finished it in one but I had to go to soccer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real