Zombies 2

Movie Remember my current favorite movie? You might not because I try to keep it a secret... Because it's techically a "kid" movie. Yeah it's a Disney Channel Original Movie or a DCOM. It stars Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly. I wrote about the first one in passing but I have watched it so many times this year. It's the one that helps me relax enough to fall asleep. The music, the dancing, the story and the meaning behind the story are all fantastic! But a couple of weeks ago I went to watch it again but saw the sequel was on Disney+ now too so I watched that instead. And it's even better! The production value was clearly better. They were able to spend more money on it and it really paid off. The music and choreography were even more fire. I don't have all the songs memorized yet but I'm working on it. This movie also adds a whole new kind of cast and they are so cool! I want to say I would be part of the new crew but I don't know if I'm cool enough. I think I have the hair for it... But I also can't moonwalk... Anyway since this is a sequel I don't want to spoil too much because I think you should watch both of them! The whole story is about unity and acceptance and I love it. In fact I might watch this one again tonight. Oh we own, what we own, oh we own the night. One for all Used to be divided One for all Now we're all united

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real