Angel 2

This was a weird time for me because I usually like Angel a little more than Buffy. Well just differently... Like I really like Angel and Cordelia and their dynamic but I also really like Buffy and Willow. So I don't know what I'm trying to say but I watch a season of Buffy and then a season of Angel and this one was hard because of what happened at the end of Buffy. I mean Buffy died? Did that really happen? So I really just wanted to move on to the next season to see what happened but I also knew Darla and Drusila came back to LA to mess with Angel so I was also ready to see that... But Buffy ya know. And this season was weird! There was a lot of in-fighting between the group and I didn't like it. I like seeing Angel make friends and care about people and it stresses me out when he becomes anti-social. And maybe even triggering to me because I am feeling anti-social currently. There was a lot of action in this season too. I mentioned Darla and Dru but they are just a small part of the season. We deal with the evil lawyers too. A lot. And we get introduced to new characters and even get to see a new side of Angel. This season goes through a lot. Like it covers a lot of different storylines which is kind of different than Buffy but I guess very similar as well. I don't know. I watched this season with the desire to get back to Buffy so it wasn't as cool to me. But I still really appreciate the actors in this series and this season added to it. I really like the show Angel and the character Angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real