House update 2

So remember that contractor I hired in August to start working on my house? Yeah he never did that... And eventually quit talking to me about it taking a while. I ended up reporting him to the licensing department... But it worked and he gave me back my money and even brought me a gift... And then asked me out for drinks... But I got a new contractor who I called on Thursday and he met me at my house 3 hours later and then started working the very next day. So this should be quick and then I can rent it out and make the money back! But this guy will cost me more... But as long as we can get it done quick I don't care. I'm so excited to be going. And I have a system to keep track of spending still. So I will keep you guys posted but for now I am cautiously optimistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real