Priest

Movie This is what I watched on Halloween. In theory it was a horror movie, but it wasn't very scary... But it was about Vampires. I had to watch Angel after to get my vampire appreciation back... These Vampires were not hot. We chose to watch this movie because of the star power. Paul Bettany, Karl Urban, Maggie Q, and Cam Digandet in 2011 they were all stars! I was even confused that I didn't already know the movie. But after watching it I knew why I hadn't heard of it. It was so stupid cheesy. Paul was way too serious, Karl was just a weird character and together their story was really hard to follow. Also as someone who has recently left religion the weird undertones they put in this movie was too much for me. It was all weirdly catholic folklore but then Maggie was a priest? I don't know, this movie just didn't make sense and the story was dumb and the acting was too much. And it wasn't scary at all... So uh it's a good chill movie. We ate dinner while we watched and um it was good for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real