Buffy 6

This season was different... It had break-ups and weird hookups and I don't know I think it's kinda losing it's magic for me. The end got really intense but there was so much boring until the very end. It was all just drama with Buffy and Dawn and Zander and Anya and then Willow was kind of fighting everyone until she stopped and decided she was going to stop magic cold turkey and Giles left so it was just a lot of weird drama. Oh and Buffy has a new love interest? I do love watching all these people that I know from other shows, mostly Doyle from Gilmore Girls but the last season I watched of Angel had Justina Machado who I was also watching on Jane the Virgin and Dancing with the Stars so that's still on my mind. By the way she earned fourth place, she was amazing but there were better. Anyway, Doyle/Jonathan/Danny Strong was really involved in this season. He kind of joins a "gang" of nerds who try to become villians. But they kind of really suck at it... But it ends up creating drama anyway and it ends up causing the crazy season finale. Willow freaks out again and it's insane like 4 episodes packed of Willow spiraling. Those 4 episodes are really worth it though. I was really losing interest but then those last 4 episodes are fantastic. It's not even about zombies, it's about human nature and I really loved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real