Gotham

TV show When this show started I was watching it week by week but my brother was also watching it on Hulu so I was actually missing episodes because Hulu thought I had already watched them. So I eventually finished the first season but decided it wasn't worth it and I had enough other shows to watch. Then Shane West joined the crew... And he is my current obsession so I had to watch. I tried to watch the first season again with my then husband but I had already seen it and it wasn't that interesting so I actually skipped finishing the first season again. And it worked! I get so into it sometimes, the story is really cool but then it's kind of slow moving. So when I'm not in the mood I can't watch it but if I get a few episodes in I know i'm good watching it. When I get into it like that I don't want to stop. Anyway I finished it today and I actually really liked the way it ended. The last season did one of those flash forwards for the last episode and normally I hate those but I really appreciated this one. Like with this story I knew the ending anyway so it was cool to see the way they did it. I also really liked seeing the origin stories. Selina Kyle and Poison Ivy are my favorites especially the oldest Ivy... And Bruce really started getting better the older he got. Ben Mackenzie shined in this show! He was the perfect detective Gordon! And then as I was watching today I wasn't even keeping track of how close to the end but then when Shane West pops up on my screen and I literally swoon, I was so excited. He's so attractive! And we got like 2 full episodes of his beautiful face before he became Bane. I guess I need to watch ER next because he's in like 70 episodes which is like what 3 or 4 season? Anyway even if you aren't only watching this for a few episodes of Shane West I would still recommend this show. It's dark and obviously super fake but the storyline is fantastic. I mean, they've been making money off the story for decades...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real