Holidays

I'm sure no one is surprised but I got a little distracted during the holidays. 1 Sag season ended so I became a little more focused on the world around me and less flighty. But with that I had to go back to work and I was off my work schedule even though I only took a week off... So I've been really tired at work and leaving early. But I also got told that I'm probably going back to days mid-end of January. So with all this focused energy I started dating... Like nothing big or anything, a lot of it started with work friends (even though I really didn't want to date a co-worker, with 2020 I only have so many options) But that also got me back on Facebook dating... I've only met 1 person but I'm talking to a few more and that one was really cute and fun. The kind of guy that is totally my old type but I've changed a lot in the last year or 2 so I definitely don't appreciate that type like I used to. We had different religious and political views but we do a lot of the same kind of things for fun and we both work a lot to try to get out of the world our parents live in... But the cons are big ones, especially right now... So in other news my house is officially done and I have people ready to move in on February 1st! So that is almost out of my hands completely now and so I can start saving for my new house. I want to really focus on this and work overtime and save all my money so that I can be in a new house by summer. But the housing market sucks so I don't know what to do. But I have time to figure that out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real