STG with V.

I woke up so early to be ready for this vacation. We stayed at my grandma's house where I lived for 6 years... so not really a vacation but still a break from life. So very first night I made Veronica go for a long walk with me. Like a really long walk... like 6, 7 miles. So it got dark when we were out and she got scared and in her anxiety I followed suit and eventually we screamed at this poor guy riding by on his bike. I feel terrible! He did nothing wrong! But we made it back safely and ordered pizza and watched actual VHS tapes that my grandma had! Yeah we watched My Best Friend's Wedding and Father of the Bride, I had to rewind them both to watch the movie and after because I'm a good person! The next day we woke up too late and I felt guilty but we went for coffee and then met my friend who took us off-roading which was so much fun! He took us around the hills just outside of town until we found a rock that was shaped like a bear. Then we went to lunch and then went to get Redboxes! Like the DVD vending machine! We went for another walk, a much shorter walk then we went back and watched the movies we rented and drank lemonade... Saturday was for hiking! We went for a small breakfast of delicious crepes and went up to Red Hills and I just took her around. She kept up but she did complain a little... Then we went back and got more Redboxes then we went up the hill across from my grandma's house and wandered around up there. Then we played games with my grandma! She taught us this card game and then as soon as we picked it up she made us play another game and then quit on us when we started winning! Then we went downstairs and watched more movies. Now I know this doesn't sound like the most epic vacation ever but remember it's 2020. We take what we can get and this was perfect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real