After We Collided

The sequel to After Tessa is a whole new person in this movie. She has taken the love that Holdin gave her and really used it to find her confidence and her sexy. She is so hot in this show where Holdin is literally falling apart after their break up. I watched this show after knowing that he was faking in this show... Like I had already looked him up and saw that his tattoos were fake and I really like them so I was already over Hero... But Holdin was really torn up! So this is the crazy drama that makes for a weird show. This is about Tessa though. She finds her perfect job, she finds another cute guy, she finds her voice. She's adorable and so cool in this show. After is about the bad boy corrupting the innocent girl where this show is about that innocent girl purely just being herself and I love her so much more in this show. I think Josephine needed it though. I don't know what all to say about this movie since it is a sequel and I went into a lot of the nuances in the last post so I don't think I need to go into that here. To close my essay I will say that this is totally my type of movie. I do like that it takes place in college over high school but it is still a teen romance drama and I love this shit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real