After

Ok so I previously went on a bender with a bunch of my favorite movies. I watched all of Pitch Perfect, Dude, both To All The Boys I've Loved Before, both Kissing Booths, and naturally both Zombies movies. Then I started looking for new cheesy teen romcoms and I needed a new show so I decided to watch Teen Wolf, which is perfect... But then last night I got home from work a little early and I was looking at Netflix and I saw a new movie that I had saved but never watched. After said it was a teen romance show so I was like ok, let's do it... And turns out the star is this cute, young, small part Harry Potter actor Hero Fiennes Tiffen. He's cute but I'm pretty sure his tattoos are fake... which is a big part of why I like him in this. There's this part where he's laying on the couch with some girl all over him but looking at the other star of the show and well it was one of those moments that you always kind of look for in real life and it never happens... So in the show he's a broody, sexy, bad boy who can't be tamed and that is kind of what I'm looking for except for the can't be tamed part... Other than Selma Blair I didn't know anyone in this show. But I still loved it. It's supposed to be a take on the old old school romance novel like Wuthering Heights and Pride and Predjudice. Where the girl is innocent but a little outside of society, maybe they've been controlled or just considered weird but they aren't "popular" but they need some rich and privileged man to help them out... It's a dumb story but at the same time I think most of us still want that... I mean I still want to find my own success but it would be nice to have some help... Also this movie didn't have a typical ending but it did have a sequel...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real