Jane the Virgin

TV Show I finished this show on New Years Eve and I kind of like that because it had the most beautiful ending. I have been team Jane and family since the beginning. She wanted a happy marriage her whole life and it ended with the perfect wedding scene. The Villanueva women are the best people to watch. Alba seems so serious but we know that's all an act. Xiomara seems so not serious but we learn it's just because she's lacking confidence. Jane is the least impressive character on the show. She has 2 real love interests in the show. I mean she dates others including Tyler Posey who I now love... But really Michael and Rafael are the big ones. I personally think Raf is better but that's because Justin Baldoni is hot on everything I've seen him in. I don't even know who plays Michael... But Michael is the one she started out with, her first love so that is significant. When she chose Michael I wasn't surprised but alas this is a telenovela so no matter what there is going to be drama. And that is a hidden secret to this show. It is an Americanized telenovela! And it's fantastic! There is a narrator, it's over the top, people come back from the dead, there are long lost twins, and just the characters are best friends. It's also freaking adorable when Michael and Rogelio become best friends! Between that relationship and Alba I can't pick what my favorite part is. Also I love the twins... They're great on everything I've seen them on. So this is 5 seasons of crazy but the best kind of crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real